Pure of Heart Pure of Heart

Thank you!

This is absolutely amazing!

Myself, living in the countryside, listening to this song and reading this piece of diary(if could call it that) makes my soul peacefull!

When it gets to song itself, it is astonishing well made! I must admit that I can not give feedbak on how to improve the song!

Thank you so much for this upload!
God bless you!

Sincerely

Bosa responds:

Thank you! I appreciate your reviewing of my song, and may God bless you as well!

[Hardstyle] Don't Stop [Hardstyle] Don't Stop

wow!

Hmm, very good! Really love the track, both tune/tunes and the beat/drums! :)

- The synths on the "Verses" Are way to loud compared to the kick
- And why did you remove the synth on the end, you should have had them to the end...

8.5 ,But only if you change theese things :P

Keep upp the great work!! :)

TranceCrafter - Break Free TranceCrafter - Break Free

Amazed by this song!!! :)

I did really enjoy this!

At first, when I heard the pad and the synth, I though that this would be one of those song that begins great but ends upp bad becouse of the perc and the bad EQ but that all changen at 0.29 :)

Ok, so why 8(80)/10? Well first i thought that some of the synths are to loud compared to the loop/s. Second, there is no rom for relaxasion: I kinda missed an full steady qlimax or anti-qlimax in the middle of the song that didn't change in seconds. Also, For a 10/10 the tune had to be a bit more tasty(Not that it isn't!)

What i really liked about the song is all the tention, both in synths and build-ups. Espesially liked the part from 3:21- 3:48! :) Also, just love the loop that arrives at 0:29! Really made the song whole! :)

Don't take this to judging. Really wrote this so that you can make this magnificent song into a perfect song:D

8,88/10(clicked 9/10 just to be nice and don't pull the avreage score to much down).
5/5

Keep up the awesome work!!!